Thursday, May 03, 2012

Waiting and Reading

I'm am still reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, the second book in A Song of Fire and Ice Series.  It's a very long book (nearly 1000 pages) and so it it taking me a while.  Although it is a very good book and I can't wait until I've finished it and I can start watching Season 2 of Game of Thrones.  I'm over halfway done and I'm trying to finish it up.

I just checked the library and only thought I had one book in transit and turns out I have three!  I knew I had Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter since I just finished the first book and won the third book from a Blog.  I also find that Lenobia's Vow by P.C. Cast is in transit.  Although not too worried about it since it's a novella (House of Night Series) and should probably only take me a day to read.  Also in transit is The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan, which is the third book in the Kane Chronicles.  Since it is basically a kid's book it shouldn't take me too long to read.  I also borrowed a book from my friend, Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares, which is a follow up book to her Traveling Pants books.  It follows the girls now that they are grown up.  I also need to read our book club book by May 30th, which is House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus III.

A lot of reading to do this month for me.  All the books that I'm excited to read, I just hope I find the time to read them.

No comments:

Book Review: Overbite - Meg Cabot

Overbite - Meg Cabot Meena Harper has a special gift, but i's only now that anyone's ever appreciated it.  The Palatine Guard--...